Popular Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hey good morning!

Good Morning 

Its been almost sleepless night! I have been listening to my mobile radio quite late - may be 2'o clock.
Well, i was planning what could I possibly write this morning. Does it have to be a personal stuff or does it have to be just the general ones....
I was wondering who could it be I could spare a thought for!!! Kidding....:)


I was thinking of my son, Sreyanshu....it is amazing to watch how a new born grows up. He is 1yr 10 months, we are thinking of putting him into a school now....although his father has big dreams for him, I don't want to impose anything on him. I want him to grow up to be a self - reliant person in future. He should know what is best for him, ofcourse, we parents, are always there to guide him, advice him and be friends to him rather than just being parents.


Attachment is good, but let us not suffocate the child with our overwhelming parentage...so that he never gets his own space. 
But being a mother is different... one gets to evolve as a woman...although the efficiencies of a mother has always been questioned by the society, by relatives and even sometimes by her own husband...atleast I face it!!
A woman always has been an issue of controversy isn't it???? Never she could have satisfied the world....yet it is said THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE RULES THE WORLD!!!

 

1 comment:

Kedee said...

Good thought Sambrita.....one has to have a level head to rear ones child....their are many dreams, but the biggest thing is to realize your child's dreams and guide him/ her to the future.....for that,one should not always be a teacher but also a friend who understands their aspirations...not an easy thing to practice though....God usually gifted moms with special powers to perform such great things....just dont bother about criticisms, even from close quarters to achieve what you perceive is right for your kids.... God bless you.