Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just me this time

Hello guys, I am back again, although a little late today. Its probably because I was feeling a little lazy today. A time often comes when you just don't want to be with anybody... a sense of detachment works continuously and you just want to be all Alone. This is where I just recalled something; I remembered one of my professors, she was one of my favorite teachers... a very glorious soul I ever came across... but unfortunately she is no more with us. Her name was Dr. Madhumati Ghosh, she used to teach us western philosophy. Once she told, although ALONE and LONELY seem to be synonymous terms... but there is a distinction in their approach....

LONELY is a negative word, when Lonely, none speaks to you....

Where as ALONE is a far more positive term - It is believed When Alone....It is GOD whom one speaks to and vice - versa. What a delightful explanation isn't it???

But lets not get into the philosophical elucidation, what I really enjoy is Being Alone... I don't know whether God speaks to me or not, but I am never doomed when I am just with me... perhaps, I am not a loner myself!!!
I enjoy being myself... I love to sit on my couch and relish the essence of the infinite darkness, speak to myself, often question myself, sometimes confess my faults and disputes to myself which probably I go on hiding from the conscious mind and the merciless world. It is a positive practice you see... often crowd, or too many people just make you tired, it might so happen that you just feel exhausted and be lonely in the crowd.
Take a break with yourself....
Just be yourself....you always have the freedom to scribble down the thoughts and the observation you make...may be you find that life is not so stereotype journey, as you were thinking as of now....
If you are not that fond of Darkness... then read good books, watch movies you like, any movies
(even if it has been considered as FLOP), but you like it!!!!


What is it that makes me happy??? There are lot of things to be penned...Rainbow colors are vibrant enough to make you happy, but in Kolkata you hardly seem to see Rainbow, mostly shrouded polluted air.
My son's smile and his latest developing babbles, his pranks make me happy... I mean its just so beautiful to see him grow up...
My friends make me happy... spending a day with them, chilling out.. or even just a phone call make me feel so great... and now thanks to the Social Networking sites who have made the world so small that one can always get their lost friend and reunite and relive the lost moments....you always can chat with them and pour it out all.

I am not perfect although, I am often sneaky, annoying, over - demanding and most importantly dominating..i might be wanting to deplore these, but as you guys must be knowing...old habits and bad habits die hard!!!!

Life has not been that extravagant as I thought I could make it... but often I really indulge myself into many luxurious things...like taking a cab instead of a bus or an auto, or buying something expensive that I presently ought not to...but these things often gives you the pleasure of setting yourself apart from the middle class hazards of life.
I wish I could have a flamboyant series of photograph to display ... but to be honest I hate myself in the photographs...that's probably because I am overweight and not sporty with the contemporary outfits.. I wish I could threw myself into skirts, jeans, wrap arounds..etc.. but no they just don't seem to be still in with me.

There are many things I wish I spoil myself into, but time has its own demands and, perhaps, asking me to be little more patient with Life. But I can always express myself with my pen...oops.... its keypad / key board nowadays.

I never wanted to be perfect... as my loopholes make me what I am... My obscurities build my character. I never wanted to change as in that can make me regret my decisions...
I live my life on my own terms... I build them, break them, rebuild them, modify them.. but they are just mine...


Bye for now... and be happy with yourself!!!!

Sam

No comments: